Tuesday 16 October 2012

Mantra For Healing

The ancient Sanskrit language is known to create changes in vibrational frequencies which can produce desired results. Therefore we can chose a mantra to suit  the desired goals. The successful outcome is a result of daily repetition.
I personally start my day with an hour of one of India's most powerful and well known Vedic mantras  used for healing and well being in all aspects of life.
 After my meditation practice I put on my CD with the mantra and let it play for the hour while I get ready for my day. It makes me feel calm and I hold that frequency as I go through daily activities.
 I often repeat it mentally as I'm walking or driving, it becomes a habit with out any effort.
I feel confident that it is working for me. We can also use mantra for healing others while visualizing them in a healed and well as we recite the mantra.
Here in Toronto we can go to Gerrard St. to one of the Hindu religious supply shops such as Maharani, you will be able to find CD's with mantras. You can also find some on line as well.
 Deva Premal is a German vocalist who sings traditional Hindu and Tibetan mantras with a beautiful melodic voice and is suitable for those who do not find the traditional Indian sound appealing.

Here is the name of the mantra I like to use;

MAHA MRITYUNJAYA

On Tryambakam Yajamahe
Sugandhim Pushti-vardhanam
Urva-rukam-iva Bandhanat
Mrtyor-mukshiya-ma-mrtat


I hope you will try it and enjoy the results. It takes a bit of time to get into the habit but it is well worth it!

Aum Shanti
Peace

Brenda Bell
www.brendabell.ca




No comments:

Post a Comment