Wednesday 25 July 2012

New Reiki Certificate Course dates

Please visit my website to see the new dates for my Reiki Certificate courses.
www.brendabell.ca 

Complimentary Yoga Class!  Would you like to know what my teaching style is like? Wondering if I'm the right teacher for you?  If you are in good health and of average fitness, please visit us on Mon 6-7:30pm and try the class FREE of charge.

Yoga for Arthritis. I recently wrote an article about this subject. You can find it on my website. I am thinking of  starting a class on Sat. mornings devoted to Yoga for Arthritis. If you are interested then please  send me an email and I'll put you on the list. As soon as I get enough people interested we'll go forward with it. Remember people of all ages have arthritis so don't think you'll be coming to a class full of elderly people. It will be an all ages class.
brenda@brendabell.ca


Have you got a question regarding Reiki or Yoga? Post your concerns here and I'll do my best to answer or guide you!

Love & Light
Brenda

No comments:

Post a Comment