Friday 4 January 2013

REIKI COURSE DATES 2013

Happy New Year Reiki Friends

A new year is upon us all and it is a time when many of us endevour to start some thing new or to take up some thing we had started but not finished.
With this thought in mind I am posting my teaching schedule for Winter- Spring 2013 with a special offer for "Review" in hopes of encouraging you to continue the Reiki way of life.


Reiki Level One  
Jan 27   Feb 10  March 10  April 14   May 19  June 9

Reiki Level Two
Feb 24  March 24   May 26   June 23

Reiki Level Three
April 20 & 21    Or by appointment


I am offering you to re - take as a review Reiki Level One  or Two at a %50 discount.

This will help you  to increase your personal frequency,
remembering all that I have taught you, to encourage you that energy healing is very real and effective. The world needs  reiki practitioners very much now. We have a lot to offer the people around us. The world needs our compassion, loving kindness and healing light. Be that light in the  world and practice reiki!

 If you are attending with a friend that will be taking the course for the first time then your review will be free of charge.Please note: those of you that have a reiki certificate from another teacher are entitled to this offer. But you must provide a copy of your certificate dated no later than 2yrs prior to the date of registration for my courses.

Please refer to my website for more detailed information regarding my reiki courses.

 If you don't find the information you are looking for then email me and I will be happy to get back to you. 

REIKI SHARE
I am making a list of names of people interested in an upcoming Reiki Share to be held on Wed March 6th 6-8pm. This is a free of charge gathering to share reiki and experiences with each other. Please let me know if you want to be on the list. See my website for more information about Reiki Shares.

http://www.brendabell.ca
.
I wish you all a Joyful New Year filled with Light, Good health and Love.
Brenda Bell
http://www.brendabell.ca

No comments:

Post a Comment