Sunday 26 August 2012

Daily readings

I am no longer going to be mailing out the Thought for today.
If any of you have been enjoying the daily readings then you can bookmark this link below and visit the site every day for a reading. There is a lot of other information on the site.
http://www.sivanandaonline.org/public_html/

I have in the past tried my best to give you Vedantic readings that are  some what easier to understand and relevant to our life at present. You might find Swami Sivanada's expressions some what dated, he passed in 1963.  With an open mind just extract the positive essence from the message and apply it in a way that makes sense to your life. English words are very limited and often don't convey a concept as well as the Sanskrit language, especially if you are not familiar with the philosophy in depth.

 If any of you find that you are feeling lost with out these daily readings, it means that Vedanta has found a "Seed bed" in your mind and growth towards the "Self" is starting. Contact me if you have questions and I'll do my best to provide you with more clarity.
Aum shanti
 
Brenda Bell
www.brendabell.ca

No comments:

Post a Comment